FTP Upload Instructions
If you are sending your files to us via our FTP portal please make sure to follow these instructions!
Attention FTP Users!
Due to some recent changes you may experience problems connecting to our ftp if you are using our old I.P Address in the host field in Filezilla. To solve this issue the next time you try to connect, change the host field in filezilla to: customerftp.ddlab.net
This should fix the issues connecting, but if you experience any problems after this or need help, please contact customer service.
Please utilize our uploading tool.
Filezilla – the free FTP solution
- Download the software. Choose the CLIENT version. Select the operating system.
- Once loaded, go to top of page and enter the IP address, user name and password.
Username: This is your account number (If you do not have an account yet, call 877.898.9330 to set one up.)
Password: Your account # and your first and last initial of your name — all lowercase, for example — 4166ml
- Click on “Quick Connect” also at the top of the page.
- Your local computer is displayed on the left side of the screen. Your FTP folder is on the right side of the screen.
- Find your files in the browser on the left side and drag the file (or folder) to the right hand window to copy.